Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012: Keep the Ball Rolling

2012 is starting out to be a fantastic year for my art!  I've already sold two paintings and a third piece has just been commissioned.  Wow- the ball is definitely rolling and I'm doing everything in my power to keep the momentum going!  All of your support is energizing, so keep it comin'!

Hopefully your year is starting out the with the same fire and passion as mine.  If it has, great- share some of that inspiration with people who may be left sputtering at the starting line.  Haven't we all been in that position before (Stuck at the starting line at the turn of a new year)? For me, the answer is yes!  We all need inspiration from time to time so inspire someone to get off the sideline and kick some butt.

Whether your having the best or worst start to a new year, you can still tackle some life-goals and end up with the best year of your life!

Thanks for reading,
-Jay        

No comments:

Post a Comment